[Harp-L] Chuck Gurney/Rod Piazza

Wow!! Great to hear about Rod Piazza joining the "Fatbottom harp mic" family! Sounds like Sir Charles has been very busy--I've been getting fired up for the Winthrop Blues festival, headlineing Kim Wilson & the Thunderbirds, when I discovered Kim recently became a Fatbottom customer/endorser--not really fair as Kim would have great tone thru a Mr. Microbone, but, oh well. Could not happen to nicer guy--eight months after recieving my built jt-30 (which still brings a grin to my face every time I fire it up), Chuck still sends me e-mail to check on me and my mic!! Congrats Chuck, if you're out there--usual disclaimer with one caveat--I am in negotiations with Chuck to become the "Official Fatbottom Harp Mic Ambassador" to the Bahamas--other than the wage/benefit thing, we're fairly close, right Chuck-------Chuck?