Re: [Harp-L] Re:Was American Chestnut combs, now stainless steel (Vern Smith, Dave Payne)

Hey Seth,

I have a SS Dude Harp and have had it for years and also a Chris Reynalds'
Brass comb....both Marine Bands that are my all time favorite harps.
Perhaps one of the folks that have been on harp-l  awhile will remember who
put out the SS Dude but Chris R.'s workmanship is absolutely beautiful on
the Brass Combs!  There is no discernable difference in sound between the
two.  Both would be a real serious weapon in a fight!  (They are hefty!)  If
you aren't careful, you could knock your own teeth out!

Gary C