[Harp-L] Lightning stikes...............

I came home to find a hole in the side of my house this evening. I got hit by lightning in a bad storm. My phones are fried, net still works my shop is in complete darkness, it fried half the wiring in the house. Fire dept. said we were lucky. It's gonna take a week or so to try to get the shop back up and running........as if all the delays aren't bad enough, now I'm shut down with the electrician doing his thing. Please bare with me, if you need to speak with me, call my cell as it's the only damn thing around here that's working correctly............it's the number below.

Thanks,

Jeff

Cumberland Custom Cases
Harp Mic Gaskets