Re: [Harp-L] leslie simulator

I know several folks who use a Rotosphere pedal, if set properly works great.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Swing Brothers" <jorgesimonian@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 8:25:36 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [Harp-L] leslie simulator

Hi guys,

Wanted to ask if someone has experience with Leslie/rotary simulator pedals
used with harmonicas.

I want to create that leslie sound when I'm doing base and I wanted to know
if there is any pedal more suitable for the harmonica.

Also if someone has recorded with this effect , so I can hear how it sounds.

Thanks

Jorge Simonian

SWING BROTHERS

www.swingbrothers.com.ar