[Harp-L] Loud Harps for Street

Aongus Mac Cana wrote

"Rick thinks that Seydel may have produced something similar,(a blues harp
based on chromatic innards) but with tremolo tuning. I have been meaning to
contact Seydel to see if they do indeed make such an instrument and if so
whether they could be persuaded to supply it in octave tuning."

Seydel do have a 10 hole octave instrument with diatonic tuning, with windsavers, called the Concerto. Hohner have a similar instrument. Below is a video of me playing a Seydel Concerto, retuned to Major Cross. As you'll hear, I'm still learning my way around it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMWFeXGzkao

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com