[Harp-L] Jason Ricci and Paul Butterfield

I heard Jason Ricci on the University of Maine Orono radio station Friday
afternoon. Didn't catch the name of the tune they were playing. Good to hear
Jason's music getting out there. The harp playing was great.

Good as Jason is, I heard a Butterfield tune I never heard before. "Where'd
My Baby Go?" with Butterfield's singing in top form, a killer horn section
and just jaw dropping harp playing. May have to buy the CD based soley on
that one song. Wow.

--
Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1372404/dhoozh_chapter_1.html