Re: [Harp-L] The Kinder AFB+

Mike,

The loud band issue you speak of is a non-issue if you still don't have
enough power with John's box, and assuming you can't mic it through the PA.
Say if you need 10 more watts of power to cut through "and" you have a
Kinder Box, but say that's only adding 7 more watts then you still aren't
going to cut through.  You see what I'm getting at?  Now if you can mic it
to the PA with a Kinder Box then you will be one happy cat like David.

One  important thing the AFB does is to allow you to turn up/push your amp
to achieve the drive and grind  your amp already has but isn't allowed to
produce because of the feedback issue.  Then the added feature of John's box
is that you can tone things up and really get nasty.

You can buy a brand new cheap run of the mill tube amp with 50 watts of
power and use John's box and you'll be pretty happy.  700 bucks total and
you'll cut through.