From: _EGS1217@xxxxxxxx (mailto:EGS1217@xxxxxxx)
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 11:24 AM
To: _dany_perrone@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:dany_perrone@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Cc: _anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)  ;
_harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: Subject: Grandpa Elliott and the Playing for Change  videos

Then you should really enjoy this one:

It's Grandpa Elliott together with Clarence Bekkers and the rest of  the
Playing for Change musicians finally onstage together (as they began the
tour), singing (and playing) on Sam Cooke's:

 'A Change is Gonna Come:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMZhGEXSZyo_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMZhGEXSZyo)

Together with Roger Ridley (who died in November, 2005), they were featured
 in the first (and subsequent) 'Playing For Change' series of videos.

Click on the 'more information' at the top right of the video to find out
the details about Mark Johnson and the premise behind the project.

Here's where it all began (a project 10 years in the making):

the first: 'Stand By Me':

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM)

Elizabeth