[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 70, Issue 46

Hilarious! Thanks Bill. That's the funniest thing I've watched in a LONG time.....

The trumpet player at 2:30 was excellent, but my favourite was at 3:22...

Jackson Jeffrey Jackson, the most innovative force in modern jazz trumpet styling:

"You got exhalation an' you got inhalation, but they two different things man, an' you screw them up, you got mutilation -- you see what I'm sayin'?"

(Editor's note: I think I've just found my future signature...)

And

"So sum it all up Jackson..."

"I don't blow -- I suck!"

I'm still chuckling!