Re: [Harp-L] Upside Down Harmonica playing (was Grandpa Elliot)

I flipped during performance for a while, it was a lot of trouble
getting the audience to understand what was happening.  But I
practiced that way for a year and got pretty good.  10 years later I
am nowhere near as good at it.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com