Re: [Harp-L] Upside Down Harmonica playing (was Grandpa Elliot)

I was aware that Paul Butterfield and william Clarke played left handed. Earlier in this thread someone listed James Cotton as one who plays with his harp upside down. Is that true? I've never noticed this and am surprised. I had the pleasure of watching James play a set a few years ago from the side of the stage about ten feet away. I studied his every move, It's a little embarrassing if I never noticed he played left handed?

James