[Harp-L] RE: Can anyone identify this mic

That is an ElectroVoice 423, but it was manufactured for and branded by Knight Allied, the old electronics chain. It also came in black with gold grill and a red 'K.' It's just like a 623 without the swivel mount and switch.

[Harp-L] Can anyone identify this mic?

This looks like it could be cool, but it is dead except for the popping-cracking- and booming when I wiggle the wires.
I don't know if it's worth messing with. The onky marking is a "K" inside a circle. Here is a link to some photos.

http://picasaweb.google.com/joerockster/Mic?feat=directlink
Ron Sunshine
Deluxe Vintage Mics
http://www.myspace.com/deluxevintageharpmics