RE: [Harp-L] Help IDing William Clarke Tune

Thanks to my pal Wendell Jenkins for hippin me to the tip

on the tune I was askin about. It's "Greasy Gravy" from the

Blowing Like Hell release on Alligator Records. The only release

on Bill that I don't have in Cd format...but I do have the signed

LP up on my wall. Cheers & Aloha...