Re: [Harp-L] Portnoy Joins Journey!! Oy Vey!

Not so bad. Jerry Portnoy steps it on out and watching Albert King play guitar *correctly* is always a thrill for me. I watched the Elizabeth Cotton video of her playing Freight Train about a dozen times in a row for the same reason. Mark Bittman The Minimalist is always fun for similar reasons. I know it's cooking and the New York Times but I can watch it without thinking he's going to cut himself with every slice. Upside down harmonica? It's really mirror image and not so much left handed. I'm guessing the largest percentage of zurdos actually play holding right hand with the low notes to the left. The flippers and right handers holding right being the outliers. By the way Paul Butterfield was right handed. fjm