[Harp-L] Re: Charlie Musselwhite at the Greeley Blues Jam (Evil Twin)

I have to agree with Rick, Charlie rocked it for us at the Greeley  Blues
Jam last Saturday!  The red knob Twin he used that day (exact same  type amp
he recorded Delta Hardware with) is a heavy & powerful  beast.  I have clear
pics of his preferred settings for those  interested in that end of things.
 The 'Evil Twin' is rated at 100 watts...  obviously overkill for smaller
club settings, but well suited  for larger venues or outdoor festival
situations such as the  GBJ.  I'm gettin' too old to lug that beast around,
thoroughly gone  through by Mission Amps just before Charlie's gig with it and in
excellent  condition... anyone interested in it? (my back will thank you)
Other  notable harp players on the bill were Al Chesis, Ronnie Shellist, AC
Blue, Dan Treanor, and Cottonseed Clark.  Jay Gaunt, the 15 year old
harmonica phenom from NJ opened the main stage with Michaela Rae, a  superb young
guitar player from Colorado, and believe me folks the future  looks bright...
they were a hard act to follow.

Jay Gaunt, a Harrison Harmonica endorsee, will be playing in the bay  area
just before heading to SPAH this year, catch one of his gigs if you  can.

As always, ask any time for a copy of my free Harp Mic Buyers  Guide.

Chris Richards
'Twin Tone' Harmonica Microphones
_http://home.comcast.net/~bluzeharp/site/?/home/_
(http://home.comcast.net/~bluzeharp/site/?/home/)
Stage Manager - Greeley Blues Jam
_www.greeleybluesjam.com_ (http://www.greeleybluesjam.com)

In a message dated 6/14/2009 10:58:09 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,