[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 70, Issue 55

Rick - If the festival organizers had a Cruncher, Charlie would have used it. Call him up and ask him, he'll tell you the same thing. Its line out ensures that it can handle the biggest of shows. I'm sure the festival organizers had a list of available amps, and Charlie chose that because he knows the amp. He used to own one. I played through it. He sold it around the time he got the Cruncher.

I can't tell from the photo what mic Charlie was using. He has two of my wood mics and always uses them when he is touring - but once again if he's "traveling light" he may not bring them with him - I'm not sure. He claims they are his favorite mics.

/Greg