Re: [Harp-L] Youtube - Sunny by Bobby Hebb

Christelle Berthon wrote:
<I've been working during the last couple of days, on this classic (but
<magnificent) song.....And the challenge was to play it with the 4
<change of keys....On 1 single C diatonic harmonica.
<
<This is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk1FwrqoHgI

Interesting.  Some of the keys obviously work better than others in terms of pitch. That's to be expected.  Even Howard Levy switches harps.

What are you using for the envelope filter effect?  That's a useful way to disguise and even out the attacks of bent/overblown/natural pitches.

Christelle, are you worried that someone is going to come after you for royalties on all the pieces you're posting to YouTube?  With over a million hits, might get some of that kind of attention.  It's why I don't post other people's tunes to YouTube.

Regards, Richard Hunter