[Harp-L] I endorse . . .

I "endorse" Hohner Special 20s, Harpgear Amps, Tom Austin's FrankenMics, Kinder AFB+, AKG Wireless, Kawai Keyboards, Cosmic Percussion congas, any Gigondas wines, Powers Irish Whiskey, and Trader Joe's Markets.

Now, will any of you offer me a deal for my endorsement?

And I extend my best wishes to my good friends (at) Fender, Seydel, Hering, Huang, B. Harrison, Tim Moyer, Ben Bouman, Alamo, Sunn & Nomad amps, Beaulieu Vineyards, Jameson's Whiskey, Vons and Hows groceries, as well as all those of you whose products I don't have but probably should:   While I appreciate your products and think they're often better than your competition, I am opportunistic, simple-minded and cheap, thus I can't promise to always use your product at my larger gigs (or my smaller ones, depending on our arrangements.)

But I am open to negotiations.  Now, let's make a deal!

-Dave "Will Pimp for Swag" Fertig