[Harp-L] SPAH Update: Musselwhite

Charlie Musselwhite has confirmed that he will be at SPAH this year for the
first 4 days of the convention. Charlie is coming on his own this year. He
is not on the roster as a headliner. He is coming this year just to be a
part of the fun! His plan is to just hang around and be Charlie among his
fellow harmonica enthusiasts. He did say that he was going to do something
that he hasn't done in the past conventions that he was a part of, he will
be participating in the night time blues jams! This is an awesome thing to
hear. Nothing is more exciting than to be sitting in a big circle with your
good friends and some your harp hero's at the same time. I have fond
memories of blues jams sitting next to the heavy hitters like Jelly Roll, PT
Gazelle, Madcat, Jason Ricci (just to name a few). Heck one night a few
years back Bonfiglio was hanging with the blues gang, sipping a beer and
blowing some awesome blues! Superstars aside I must say that the blues jams
really are a special thing for the time that you get to cut loose with your
friends from around the country and globe. I am not sure if any blues jam
would be complete for me if my adopted papa Dennis Frischette wasn't by my
side making me smile.

WB
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman