Re: [Harp-L] Blues at SPAH

Hey Robert
I was there too. You blew your ass off. Remember the night you & I danced around with Kim Wilson playing his ass off. Robert Bonfiglio a party waiting to happen. I sure do hope to see you at SPAH this year.
buzz.....................................................

Robert Bonfiglio wrote:
I have fond
memories of blues jams sitting next to the heavy hitters like Jelly Roll, PT
Gazelle, Madcat, Jason Ricci (just to name a few). Heck one night a few
years back Bonfiglio was hanging with the blues gang, sipping a beer and
blowing some awesome blues!

I was???? I don't remember that. Buzz, save me!! This was this the keg with shots, right.

Look folks, if you get a chance to hang with Mr. Musselwhite, or Paparozzi, or Singer, or Levi, or Madcat - we are all first and foremost and most importantly, harmonica players.. I have heard all these players, and Jellyroll and PT, and on and on, turn phrases that even God couldn't imagine.
Go to SPAH; hang with these guys and feel honored that you play the most expressive instrument on the planet. And when you play, LEAVE NOT A DRY EYE IN THE HOUSE!

harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com