[Harp-L] endorsements and custom harp amps

I have been reading this thread with some interest... not long ago I was in search of an amp and in fact contacted Brian (Harpgear) and Scooter (Meteor)... They both were very professional, informative and up front - I was not looking for a free amp but was wondering if they were able to do anything for people that traveled a little and played out frequently... They basically mentioned what they have here on harp-l... No free products but a reduction in price - which I think is more than fair... Unfortunately I did not have the opportunity to blow through either amp and instead went with an amp I had blown through when I lived in Chicago - a VERO...
Side Note: I have since blown through a meteor and thought it sounded great... I was playing recently on the island of Mallorca and the club owner of BLUESVILLE has a METEOR that he keeps on stage for harp players who are traveling through... I only had time to play with the controls a little (used the meat channel) but my crystal element sounded killer through it (both diatonic AND chromatic)...the amps sound was more compressed  than my VERO but had "balls to the walls" chicago tone.. nice stuff!
Kurt