RE: [Harp-L] What key on diatonic

Hi!

A BIG THANKS from Josh and me to all those who quickly responded to his help
request.  Luckily, he had an A key on him and played that one cross harp in
E for the one song (and managed to avoid the "ringing" reed on it).  We have
gradually been trying to add keys to his harmonica collection.  But, he did
not have the needed E key today.

Josh added his voice and singing for some tunes. Then they wanted josh to
add his harmonica playing to it.  I think Josh's harp was the last
instrument they added to the songs.  It was all improv with a little reggae,
rock, etc.  He just went with it.  The harp really helped fill in the gaps
nicely!  Plus, it was kind of cool being in a recording studio with real
Platinum records hanging on the walls!  And, Josh loves being a part of the
recording process and hearing and seeing it all come together for a great
song and sound.  It was a crazy and fun time.

I'll try to post a picture later this week on his website.

The kid is exhausted and sound asleep already.

Thanks for all the help!

Joy (Josh's mom)

Joshua King

www.joshuaking.net