[Harp-L] Re: Willie "Big Eyes" Smith & the Cruncher

I wanted to clarify my post, I have since found out a little more about the amp and Willie's gear from a few folks, including the people here that set up the whole show and acted as Willie's driver and handler locally. It was definitely not a custom Cruncher, so hopefully nobody infers that it was from what I wrote or that there is such a thing.

Da Cruncher is da Cruncher, every sweet inch of it.

I will say though that it was dark up there between sets and I had more than my share of adult beverages so those could explain any imagined differences between it and mine, haha.

Bill