[Harp-L] Re: 15" speakers

The Harmony 420 is a pretty sweet harp amp.  15" Jensen (same  speaker as
in a Supro Thunderbolt), about 30 watts (two 6L6's), no  frills/no nonsense
bass/treble/volume layout, solid pine cab, not too  heavy.  Sounds killer
with a crystal/ceramic or an RE-10, waaay too  much bottom with a CR.  Ronnie
Shellist has one, it sounded evil... I  had to find one once I heard him play
it.  The Thunderbolt probably  sounds very similar, but it will put a much
bigger dent in your wallet, +  the bottom rear mount controls are not handy
to adjust (top mount controls  on the Harmony). Knobs on mine had the
indicator marks worn off, I added  some vintage chicken heads & can now see at a
glance where things are  set.

Christopher Richards
Twin Tone Harmonica Microphones
Steps!