[Harp-L] collard greens and gravy live at broadbeach

ian collard wrote:
<I'd like to  share this video I just discovered on you tube of a recent performance ... I am
using a new re-issue fender twin supplied by the festival with the Lone Wolf Delay, Tone +
<and Harp Attack pedals which are a great option for making not so great amps work for harmonica...
...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E2A8R5SURg&feature=channel_page

Then Richard Hunter commented: That definitely does NOT sound like a Fender Twin behind the harp....
....Thanks for sharing this.

Ian, great sounds - and from a 3 piece!  Then i went to your myspace page
( http://www.myspace.com/collardgreensandgravy ).  Everything there was a real pleasure to listen
to.  Good stuff, thanks.
ron