From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of ian collard
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 8:14 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] collard greens and gravy live at broadbeach blues
festival/ lone wolf Pedals

Hi Folks,

  I'd like to  share this video I just discovered on you tube of a recent
performance by my band Collard Greens and Gravy playing two songs at the
Broadbeach blues festival. I am using a new re-issue fender twin supplied by
the festival with the Lone Wolf Delay, Tone + and Harp Attack pedals which
are a great option for making not so great amps work for harmonica.

This gig was at 11.00 am on  a Sunday morning. The songs are "Moanin at
Midnight" by Howlin' Wolf and "So long Baby" Goodbye by Sammy Lewis, I hope
you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E2A8R5SURg&feature=channel_page

Thanks,

Ian collard.