From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Lyalljames@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 9:24 AM
To: cdgaldos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; gbuxman@xxxxxxxxx; drfertig@xxxxxxxxx;
harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re:Help!

Dear list   Thanks for all the great beginning performance  advice.  You
are all very generous.  I know this is a stupid question  but I'm not really
a musician.  If the band is playing in a certain key  what harp key do I
play
in?    So if the guitar is playing in C  what key harp do I use.  I know
people talk about the "circle of  fifths"  but is there a simple chart  like
Band=C then harp  is  ?.  Thanks for all the encouragement!  Jim Lyall N.
Canton  ,Ohio