[Harp-L] Harmonica Lessons Available in CT: Blatant Commercial Content

A change in my work schedule has freed up some time for me. One of the ways I would like to use that time is to get back into teaching harmonica, something I did a fair amount of when I lived in LA.
My specialties are Blues diatonic and chromatic, particularly in the West Coast style. I have a strong music theory background, play guitar to give the student something to play along with, and I'm kind of a fun guy to boot.
I'll spare the list the biographical details and braggadocio. Just check out my website
http://www.ryanhartt.com/
And my YouTube that includes, several performances, as well as me teaching a lesson on microphone technique.
http://www.youtube.com/rhartt1234
If anyone is looking for instruction or has questions please feel free to contact me offlist.
Ryan Hartt