[Harp-L] teaching scam

This looks like other scams I've heard about.

Hello,
Good day to you over there, I need a tutor lesson for my son (Cole), i got your advert while surfing through the internet and i really want my child to be taught by you... Cole is 15 year old and easily catch up...So i will like you to get back
to me the following detail:

1.CHARGE FOR AN HOUR....
2.TOTAL CHARGES FOR 2 MONTH THAT HE WILL BE TAUGHT 3 TIMES PER WEEK..
3.FULL NAME.....
4.HOME ADDRESS...
5.YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER...
6.YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.....

My mode of payment will be by CHECK OR MONEY ORDER .willing to read from you as soon as possible ,,,,God bless you

Regards.............