[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica Abuse - Mea Culpa

Dear Padre Guillermo Kumpe,

After careful review of the facts, it is with great satisfaction that I, in my capacity as Chief Investigator for SPRAH (Soc. for Prevention of Abuse to Harmonicas), hereby inform you that, while your conduct would be unaccceptable to the likes of a wood-combed harmonica, the act of subjecting a plastic-combed harp to such illiberal use of (hopefully!) good gin is much like attempting to kill a dead person, it has no deleterious affect upon the corpus of the instrument, ergo, no harm, no foul.

Now, in your case this may yet pose an ethical dillemma apt for review by your fellow clergy, or AA pals, if you still have any, but here at SPRAH we are relieved that your virtual abuse remains merely that.  Of course, we haven't heard you play...

Dave Fertig
SPRAH