[Harp-L] Minor Key Harmonicas

I have been playing at a jam and one of the guitarists loves to play in minor keys, Harps of which I have none. My circle of fifths has minor keys above ? I think, C=Am, G=Em, D=Bm, A=F#m, E=Dbm, B=Abm, F# =Ebm, Db= Bbm, Ab=Fm, Eb= Cm, Bb=Gm, F=Dm, is this accurate? I have used it some times and it will sound right, and other times it doesn't,
 Is there a circle if fifths, for minor keys with major harps or should I sit out, looked In "Harmonica for Dummies" could not find information, Is there some were else to look?
Thanks in Advance Eric S