From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Greg Heumann
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 11:52 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Charlie Musselwhite at Windsor Town Green

Charlie performed 2 masterful sets today on the Windsor Town Green in Sonoma
County, CA before a crowd estimated at 10,000. He sounded phenomenal - and
could be heard everywhere. Because he was able to drive to the show, he got
to choose any amp and mic he wanted from his own collection, or available
through the show promoters.

Pictures are here:

1) The crowd: http://blowsmeaway.com/charlie_09/crowd_640.jpg

2) The band: http://blowsmeaway.com/charlie_09/band_640.jpg

3) Charlie and his BlowsMeAway mic:
http://blowsmeaway.com/charlie_09/charlie_09_640.jpg

4) The amp - a Sonny Jr. Cruncher:
http://blowsmeaway.com/charlie_09/amp_640.jpg

Charlie says "I LOVE THE CRUNCHER AND WOULD PREFER IT ANYWHERE ANYTIME TO
ANY OTHER AMP." And he'll say the same thing about his mic if you ask him.

It was a great show!

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com
http://www.bluestateband.net