[Harp-L] Minor key harmonicas

Howdy,
   I see advantages for both minor modes (already discussed 3,4,&5 positions) and minor tuned special 20's. Some people already know this but I'll throw it out there anyways. Minor tuned harp in 1st position is great,,self explanatory,,,try it. 2nd position on minor tuned is perfect for a song like,"thrill is gone" or any song with b6 -5 ( in Bb minor it would be Gb to F) chord changes in the turn,,,just have to draw bend 4 to get the dominant 7 of the b6 chord,,simple.An example of this is on my New CD LICENSE TO SMOKE. The song is I.O.U. I play a minor tuned on WORK SONG & ATTACK OF THE LINDYHOPPERS too.
http://www.ginoharmonica.com  ;    audio page
also for fun,,,try playing a minor tune harp in 11th position ,,,just remember,6 draw bend for the dominant 7(a common modulation I'll do is between 11th and 2nd),,,too easy,, so much easier than a regular tuned harp.Try playing the relative major (starting at 3 draw) on a minor tuned,,,and my favorite 12 position on a minor tune,,,,super easy,,,no overblows are necessary to play easily in 12th on a minor tuned.
was this helpful for anyone ?

         Gino
"LICENSE TO SMOKE"
    Keep on smokin