From: drfertig@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Fiends of the Harmonica (SPRAH)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:35:09 -0700
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Dear fellow fiends (oops, I mean friends) of the Harmonica,

We at the ancient and mysterious Society for Prevention of Reckless Abuse of Harmonicas, (SPRAH) only attend to abuse of Harmonicas, not abuse of peoples' ears or musical sensibilities.

Thus SPRAH's Tertiary directive provides that we do not listen to attempts at harmonica playing, i.e., we don't address problems arising from people pumping air through the "little toys" (cit. Rick Estrin) - unless the air pumping is at a pressure greater than 175 psi.  (Directive #1 is, Love all harmonicas; #2, Suspect all harmonica owners.)

As for language, "sticks and stones," etc., but use of such bloody-minded terms as Harpstranglers (cit. Jim Adams) will be closely watched, lest the words become action.

We will be watching.  but as usual, not listening.

-Dave Fertig
Chief Inveigler, SPRAH

Attention all humans. We are your photos. Free us.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9666046