[Harp-L] Shameless Gig Plug --Last minute

If  any of you Harp-L brothers and or sisters are down near Charlotte NC this Sat. night June 27th, I'll be doing a gig at the Neighborhood Theatre with my pal Cyril Lance (He is the head man at Moog now), a great guitar  player and great singer.  We are opening a show for the awesome Johnny Winter.  Cyril will be doing a show tonight in Durham NC at the Carrborough Arts Center opening for Johnny too. I'm not on that gig. We start at 8:00.  The link to the Theatre is below.   If you come out to the show, please come say hello.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.neighborhoodtheatre.com
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com