[Harp-L] Gig notices/spams

I don't know how many list members are dealing with this but most of the players that spam me with gig notices are on this list so
I'm addressing this to the group so no one thinks I'm singling them out.
Not every gig spam contains a way to unsub from the emailings since some are not sent automatically.

I tend to be on quite a few list members gig list notices since my email address is in their address book/list.
I have 3 email acccounts. I use this for harp discussion, one for business and the last for local friends and family.
Since I've emailed them using my other email addresses by accident or for business I get duplicate spams at those addresses as well.
While it's nice to know that other players are getting gigs I won't be able to attend 99% of them due to logistics.

I live in Pennsylvania. I get notices from players in CA. to Nashville to NJ and Florida. Sometimes several a week from the same player.
It's hard enough trying to attend local players gigs that send notices let alone those 100's to 1000's of miles away. I would rather email you personally
if I know I'll be visiting your area to find out if you are gigging.

I'm not pissed at anyone for putting me on their list. All I'm asking is some thought should be taken as to who can actually attend your gigs when you put fellow
harpl members on your email gig notices.

Take Care
Michael Easton
www.harmonicarepair.com