[Harp-L] Bad experiences with custom harp

  Customers who need customizers to do custom jobs for
  them need to understand that you generally get what
  you ask for. Most customizers do their due diligence
  on the requests very thoroughly before they embark
  on the task. Their goal is to make you sound good
  with their instruments. So if you requested that
  your harps be set up for OBs or ODs or other,
  chances are that you could become frustrated when
  you don't get the results rightaway. Sometimes it is
  a matter of perception, over expectations, muscle
  training, a change in playing technique or other.
  Time is great healer.

  I like customizers who are fastidious about
  customers filling out a detailed order form (e.g.
  Harrison Harmonicas) but I prefer those who keep it
  simple and can accomodate additional requests on the
  same job.

  Know your customizer who knows you. Attend a SPAH
  convention or a David Barrett Harmonica Masterclass
  Workshop- you can be sure to meet some customizers.

www.myspace.com/harpdad