[Harp-L] Harmonica customizers

I just want to state for the record,that Brad Harrison is a COMPLETE joy to talk with and exceptional with his work!!He has been totally honest and candid with me.The man exudes positivity.I received one of Brad's customized Marine Bands 2 years ago..it still plays beautifully.I have NEVER had a "D" harmonica play as long and as well!! Brad does a lot of REALLY positve things for the harmonica community.He does'nt brag about it.He just does it.I've been playing for well over 30 years.I believe i know what i'm talkin' about.I don't post much here,because there are some folks here,that truly understand the physicalities and inner workings of the harmonica.I endorse Hohner harmonicas,and i'm extremely humbled and proud to be an endorser.I'm also EXTREMELY proud and happy to know Brad,as a friend and the ultimate craftsman.Just my 2 cents.Thanks to all the fine folks here at Harp-L.A big THANK YOU to the host of Harp-L.ALL GOOD THINGS!!

Mike Nazarenko

www.Nazharp.com
www.myspace.com/nazharp