[Harp-L] tuning reeds

Rich, I found a sanding wand at a local model train shop, under $5, it's got a nice tapered tip, and uses a narrow band of sandpaper (I'm using 320 grit, coded green)  that can be advanced around as it's worn.  Easy does it!  "The Detail Sander by NWSL (see nwsl.com )

I also use it to scrape away the rust that some say doesn't occur on nickel, brass and phosphor bronze. . .

-Dave