[Harp-L] Re: Gig notices/spams (Joe and Cass Leone

Quote:
>From: Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Gig notices/spams
>To: Michael Easton <diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>On Jun 27, 2009, at 6:24 AM, Michael Easton (of Easton Pa.) wrote:
> I tend to be on quite a few list members gig list notices since my
> email address is in their address book/list.
>It's cause we love you Mikey...... (giggle)
> I live in Pennsylvania.
>You poor thing you. 'I' used to live in 'Taxes'.
>   I get notices from players in CA. to Nashville to NJ and
> Florida.  Sometimes several a week from the same player.
>I play at the Thomas Edison club at the Ft. Myers country club but I
>would never advertise it. I mean, Ft. Myers is so far away from
>everything, it might as well be Zamboanga.
unquote.

I live in Zamboanga,
(well not really, actually I'm not far from Kwambonambi, in South Africa). I
get invites regularly to gigs in California, Vancouver, and Cape Town (which
is only a 2 day drive away).

I don't reply to the invitations normally, but I do find it pleasant to know
that harp players around the world are active and enjoying themselves.

Peace and happiness to all on the list
Geoff Atkins