[Harp-L] Customizers

Please tell your story and air your complaint. This will allow the other party to answer any allegations and have a fair hearing. As it is this seems like a smear campaign of ominous hints directed at any and all customizers or technicians as a whole, as if they are all shady characters not to be trusted.

On the few occassions when I have wanted something different from the customizers that I work with I have found them to have been very reasonable and dealt with things quickly and effectively. Of course, by primarily dealing with the best (Richard Sleigh, Pat Missin and Jimmy Gordon) I rarely have any problems whatsoever.

JR Ross