Re: [Harp-L] Public Apology/harmonica techs

Zack, you're not legally an adult, but you're close. When my great grandparents were your age, they were out on their own working a farm and already had kids. 16 isn't as old as it was back then, but it's old enough where when adults deal with you, they will deal with you on an equal level as human beings. So, being 16 would be a consideration if one of that age say, wrecked a car, those who didn't have to pay for car or the insurance, or weren't responsible for the liabilities would say "He's just 16. Boys will be boys." They would say the same thing at 18. But in social situations, that age is not something that anyone will really cut any slack for. Thus when I ponder this situation, I see 16 and think "OK, sure," and that's about it. But I see an apology made like a man and I respect that.

I quote Theodore Roosevelt often to my kids, cause there is a Roosevelt quote for every situation in life:  "Old age is like everything else," he said. "To make a success of it, you've got to start young."

Mike
That was an EXCELLENT explaination of harmonica techery. There's not many of us around and we do certainly cling together, with more so than others on a regular basis because of our ages, experience, etc. and the other factors that bring people together. After all, if I pondered some question about reeds and were looking for direction as I thought, there is but a finite number of people I can ask.

Dave
www.elkriverharmonicas.com