Re: [Harp-L] Public Apology/harmonica techs

   Thanks David. When I pulled the sixteen it was not to cover my faults but
to cover another aspect of dealing with me. Parents are the major piece of
it, and I respect that they are the ones who have the legal decisions over
me. There is a good reason for that. But thanks Dave, you're cool!!!

   Sincerely,
   Zack.