[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica in South Africa?( Damien Masterson, John Walden)

>From Damien Masterson
Quote:
    I'm going to be spending the month of September 09 in South Africa...
Cape Town, specifically.  Are there any harp-l'ers in Cape Town? I'm always
looking to hang out with other harmonica players and musicians.
Please contact me off list. Any references from anywhere would be
appreciated. I want to play as much as possible.
Unquote:

Cape Town: Dave Ferguson has a great act on Long street on Fridays.
	He's Expert in using a loop system, very good entertainer.
	It's best to contact him directly re possible playing.

Durban: 	Monday Bok Town Bar (in the "Bluff" area) very good open mic
	Tuesday Wilsons' Wharf, Zack's Bar, Blues club: bands, and jam
	Wednesday Horse and Hound (VERY small venue): band, jam, open mic
	Friday, some Weekends: V-Macs Bar, Biker's club, band, jam.
	There are several more venues, not as regular though.
I will contact you off-list also.

John "Whiteboy" Walden:
Would you mind dropping me a line off list for details of more SA players, I
know relatively few in the Durban area?

Regards Geoff Atkins