http://www.bluestateband.net

From: Grant Walters <grant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: June 28, 2009 10:42:23 AM PDT To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Subject: [Harp-L] 4th of July Concert

Just joined the group today:
was happy to see Michael Peloquin's name
love the sax player's approach to the instrument.
His Fine work along side Tom Poole recently with EC Scott<
You just don't hear horn sections like this.
Always wanted to hear a Harp section on the Harmonihorn.

My Cousin Ross Walters is very inventive on the Diatonic/chromatic with Sax knowledge.
The attack and breathing...very ground breaking.

but still love the old school and am sponsoring a gig 4th of July for Charity with Andy Santana Blowing and Rusting Zinn on guitar.
Come on down. In Half Moon Bay, California.
(is it ok to promote stuff here?)

peace
Grant Walters