From: JohnnieHarp <johnnieharp@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 3:38:59 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Customify ? for Dave Payne

Dave,

I think somewhere you mentioned that Jason Ricci customized a harp for
you. Also, you may have played others of his?

How does JR set his up? From his playing style and YouTube comments I
would expect his set up to be really sensitive and responsive with
tight tight embossing and gapping so as to require a minimal amount of
air to sound. Is this the case?

Thanks.