[Harp-L] Peer Review / Kierkegaard

Hello Harp Phreaks!

     I have been playing since 1980 and have never subjected anything I've done to peer review ... until now!  I recorded this a few years ago, using a Lee Oskar, key of "A", Shure Ceramic element, in a BL-JT-30 (black, and slightly smaller than the standard JT-30!) through a 1948 Oahu Tonemaster.  I would appreciate some feedback (the ONLY time I appreciate feedback! LOL) on my take on "King Bee", the old Slim Harpo tune.  Thanks for the (hopefully!) constructive criticism, although it IS a bit "over the top".

http://www.myspace.com/kleinlandes

Warm regards, Kre Porter