Re: [Harp-L] Seydel 1847 vs. customs

All depends on your style. I like Golden Melody and Sp20 customized by me
twice more than both new 1847 and 1847 customized by me. I'm relatively fast
overblow player, and 1847 is very uncomfortable for me both stock and
custom: reeds too wide, overblow squeeze (need waxing), response is good,
but not enough fast for uptempo playing, even after customizing.