[Harp-L] My Name Is Earl harmonica

Ah Ha!  I've been trying to figure this one out for a long time.

I may have have missed a post, 'scuse me if that's the case ~ I've always
liked the harp work all over the soundtrack for the NBC My Name Is Earl
soundtrack, and wondered who it was.

It's Stanley Behrens.  He plays with the L.A. Blues Alliance, with the
brilliant Sonny Landreth on guitar. He's leaning toward Paul Butterfield
tone/style, very nicely done, and I'm glad to finally get to put a face &  name with it.

Here's where I found it:
www.lastudiomusicians.net/harmonica.htm

Also, Stanley's myspace address:
www.myspace.com/stanleybehrens