From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of David & Jackie Naiditch
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2009 10:29 PM
To: 46long Blake
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx; mwewers@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica and the savage beast

Harmonica causes cats to fight.  Check out
	http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlaZdmsRwIc

On the other hand:
	http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9oeSRLWE7Y&feature=related

And then there is
	http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAjj162rjJU&feature=related

No wonder we had the harmonicats.

My favorite, however, is the piano playing cat:
	http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ860P4iTaM

David Naiditch